Monday, November 16, 2015

words begging

I have an intense longing to write, but nothing to say.

I could go on and on about my process... its been fast moving these days.... life changing, actually. It would be desperately complicated.You couldn't see it by looking at me.... but different I am.

I could write down all the questions I am currently wrestling in my soul. But, why drag you into my crazy.

Or the fact that I am LOVING autumn this year. Indian Summers are heaven on earth. The woods  have beckoned me over and over and eagerly I answered the call.

Prose would quickly become dull if I documented the quirky ins and outs of everyday life around the Ludwig home. Why would one read about life instead of living it? When the kids were little I journaled their lives.... taking hours to do so. Now I just live and enjoy.... and the moments we remember.... those are documented forever in our memories.
Home in a nut shell:
Forts are a constant in the living room... so we NEVER have kitchen chairs. ever.
Isaac and I have flipped the order in running - he is now pushing 10 miles and I hover around 3. Not recovering as well as I anticipated from the broken foot this summer. And it's not the foot.
Cade has one liners multiple times a day. And a long mohawk.
Talon was diagnosed with Celiac and we are wading through ALL. OF. THAT.
Maya has had intense friend issues and FEELS every moment of growing up. She has also been into making white peppermint hot chocolate for which I am grateful.
Ara remains logical and focused. Pleasant and very connected to the mother vine. (I love it)

I could detail the amazing conversations I have had with a myriad of new people. Fascinating. Real Deal fascinating.

Or the intensely rewarding process of starting and building revolution.  The women that I have had the privilege to partner with have changed my outlook on the world and enriched my whole being.

 I am so entwined in the living of all of that that writing about it feels redundant. And documenting it for future review has lost its appeal.

And yet words are begging to tumble out of my brain and litter the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment